Advancement To Candidacy (ATC)
The ATC lists the specific requirements you must complete before your degree can be awarded. Once the ATC is approved, you are advanced to candidacy.
Steps to Completion:
- Submit your ATC after completing at least eighteen semester units, but no later than the semester before graduating.
- Fill out your ATC online - no handwritten materials accepted.
- Have your ATC approved by your adviser and the graduate coordinator of your program, and submit it to the GradStop according to deadlines.
Click on the drop-down to download/view the ATC Forms:
PLEASE NOTE: in order save your personal information on the following PDF forms, you will need to:
- have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Click here for Free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- save the PDF form to your computer desktop prior to entering your personal information.
The documents linked on this page may have accessibility issues. If you encounter problems with accessing or filling out the document, please contact: Graduate Technology