Change of Graduate Program
Please attach an unofficial copy of your transcripts to this form before submitting to the Academic Department for appropriate signature. The Academic Department will fill out the remaining portion of this form and return it to the Division of Graduate Studies for processing.
* Students who have not completed at least one semester of graduate studies at SFSU and want to submit a Request for Change of Graduate Program/Major can do so after the fifth week of instruction.
PLEASE NOTE: in order save your personal information on the following PDF forms, you will need to:
- have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Click here for Free Adobe Acrobat Readerhttp://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
- save the PDF form to your computer desktop prior to entering your personal information.
- Request of Change of Major Credential Only
- Request of Change of Master's Degree
Request of Change of Program Credential
The documents linked on this page may have accessibility issues. If you encounter problems with accessing or filling out the document, please contact: Graduate Technology