- The Thesis template provided below is in LaTeX in the format designated by San Francisco State University, Office of Graduate Studies. All margins, spacing, page numbering and headings are present for your convenience.
- All the instructions required to run the LaTeX files are given in the "readme" file included in the zip.
- Complete the thesis/dissertation/creative work checklist before your preliminary formatting check. Download Thesis/Dissertation Checklist
Please stop by the Graduate Studies Office in ADM 254 for a format check of your thesis. At this time please provide all the following preliminary "preamble" pages:
- Title Page
- Copyright (if applicable)
- Certification of Approval (before obtaining signatures)
- Preface and/or Acknowledgements
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables/Figures/Appendices
- Sample thesis text pages (including any tables, charts, graphs, etc.)
For more guidance on thesis formatting, please contact the Division of Graduate Studies in ADM 250, (415) 338-2234, firstname.lastname@example.org.