- Click on the SF State Gateway button below to begin your Application for Award of Graduate Degree.
- Login to SF State Gateway and then choose the Academics tab. Here you can login to your Student Center by clicking the button ‘Spring 2015 Student Center.’
- Once you are in your Student Center, in the dropdown menu under Academics, select ‘Apply for Graduation.’
- Follow instructions to Apply for Graduation and press ‘Submit Application’ when complete.
- Pay for your Application for Award of Degree in person at the Bursar’s Office or online. When making a payment in person, specify to the cashier that the payment is for the ‘Application for Award of Graduate Degree.’ [Online payments for the Application for Award of Graduate Degree are accepted if you do not owe outstanding university fees]. If you make an online payment while owing other university fees, your payment will go towards those fees, not towards the application and you will need to pay the application fee again. For more information regarding methods of payment, please contact the Bursar’s Office at Phone (415) 338-1281, email@example.com. To make a payment online visit the Bursar’s Office website: www.sfsu.edu/~bursar/.
(Attending commencement - $100 application fee) ..... Friday, February 20, 2015
(Final deadline - $105 application fee) ....................... Friday, May 22, 2015
(Attending commencement - $100 application fee).......Friday, March 13, 2015
(Not attending commencement - $100 application fee) ..Friday, July 10, 2015
(Final deadline - $105 application fee) ..........................Friday, August 14, 2015
(1st deadline - $100 application fee) ............................Friday, September 25, 2015
(Final deadline - $105 application fee) ..........................Friday, December 18, 2015
*Please note that the address you list as your diploma address is where your diploma will be mailed three to six months after graduation. If you move, it is your responsibility to update your diploma address in your ‘Student Center’ (this can be done under the ‘Personal Information’ tab by selecting, the drop down menu, choosing ‘Addresses’, pressing ‘Add a New Address’, and selecting the ‘Diploma’ option). If you do not update your diploma address your diploma will be mailed to the mailing address the university has on file. Addresses changed more than 45 days after graduation are not guaranteed for diploma delivery. You may have to formally request and pay for a new diploma to be sent to the desired address.
For more graduation information, please refer to the links below: