Official Transcript Requirement

A Evaluator evaluating student transcripts

If selected for admission, you are required to submit official transcripts from each college or university attended to the Division of Graduate Studies in order to secure your admission offer.

Please send official, electronic transcripts to:

Official electronic transcripts must be addressed to SF State Graduate Studies and sent directly from your institution to Transcripts submitted as attachments directly from the student will be considered unofficial and will not meet official transcript requirements.

Please send official, sealed transcripts to:

Division of Graduate Studies
1600 Holloway Avenue
Administration 250
San Francisco, CA 94132