Change of Graduate Program

Please attach an unofficial copy of your transcripts to this form before submitting to the Academic Department for appropriate signature. The Academic Department will fill out the remaining portion of this form and return it to the Division of Graduate Studies for processing.

Students who have not completed at least one semester of graduate studies at SFSU and want to submit a Request for Change of Graduate Program/Major can do so after the fifth week of instruction.